I worked for 8 years as VP of Engineering Europe at Getaround, the leading car sharing company working on building a viable alternative to car ownership. Now my main focus is my Head of Engineering position at Back Market, attempting to reduce e-waste through its marketplace for refurbished electronics.
Alongside this, I provide dedicated coaching for various companies to help them get over roadblocks.
I’ve been blogging for the past 10 years. If you’d like to get a feel of what I’ve had on my mind, you can take a look at a few of my most successful articles:
- Building, Releasing and Marketing an iOS Fitness App Product 2020
- Engineering Team Meeting: Format & Topic Ideas Management 2020
- One on One Meeting Opening Lines Management 2019
- Expressing Intent Without Comments In Ruby Programming 2018
- Don't Simply Be The Manager You'd Love To Have Management 2017
- My Tech Advisor Role At Birdly (Y Combinator W16) Coaching 2016
- Deadlines And Estimates In Startups Project Management 2015
- Some Respect For Legacy Code Programming 2014
- My Problem With Apps To Track Your Life (and Why I Created My Own) Programming 2014
- Tips & Tricks Learned Releasing an Hybrid App Using Steroids.js Programming 2014